At Boyd Contreras APC, our legal team possesses a broad base of legal knowledge and experience that allows us to meet the legal needs of a diverse clientele: from couples with significant financial assets considering divorce in San Diego or divorce in Orange County, to property owners seeking resolution of a real estate dispute, to business owners involved in a lawsuit over unfair business practices. In these and many other legal matters, we can help. Call our San Diego law office at 619-378-4033 or our Orange County law office at 949-242-0656; you can also email us for more information.
Family Law · Personal Bankruptcy · Business Law · Real Estate Law · Estates
While our attorney services are broad, our focus is laser sharp. Our lawyers provide clients with the information they need to make sound decisions and the legal representation they need to get results in negotiations and in court. To learn more about how you, your family, or your company can benefit from our client-focused approach, contact Boyd Contreras APC at our San Diego or Orange County, California, law offices for a free initial consultation.
At Boyd Contreras APC our attorneys pride ourselves on the versatility and expertise in a broad range of legal areas we possess. Listed below are only some of the areas of law that our lawyers practice in:
Hallmarks of Service at Boyd Contreras APC
- Prompt and individualized attention: Our lawyers understand the importance of prompt access to a lawyer. When a legal problem surfaces with your divorce case or a question arises with your real estate contract, you will have ready access to the attorney working on your case.
- The resources needed to prove your case: Our attorneys tap into an extensive network of legal and technical resources when needed to prove your case, whether that be experts in construction for litigation, business valuators prior to the purchase of a new business, or child custody evaluators in a contested child custody case.
- Efficient and effective: Our business litigation clients appreciate that we staff our cases at the level necessary to achieve the desired result, but our clients only pay for services that actually apply to the problem at hand.
- Honest advice: For clients facing financial challenges our lawyers provide an honest assessment of the options available to you to prevent foreclosure or repossession, bank levies or wage garnishment. In some cases, bankruptcy may be an effective way to get back on solid financial footing.
- A broader perspective: Our wide-ranging experience in business law, real estate, insurance, estate planning, bankruptcy and family law allows us to offer practical counsel for legal matters that involve multiple areas of the law. While addressing our client's immediate problems, our attorneys can also anticipate collateral consequences and protect their broader interests.
Contacting an Attorney in San Diego & Orange County
Our attorneys help clients through out Southern California including these cities and counties:
- San Diego County
- Chula Vista
- El Cajon
- La Mesa
- La Jolla
- Orange County
- Santa Ana
- Newport Beach
- Laguna Beach
- And More
For more information about the range of legal services our attorneys provide, contact our San Diego law office at 619-378-4033 or our Orange County law office at 949-242-0656 or you can contact us by email.