N. Mauricio Reznik
Prior to joining Boyd Contreras, Mr. Reznik was an associate at the Goldman Law Firm in Tiburon, CA where he practiced in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, and dental and medical malpractice defense.
Mr. Reznik received his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco School of Law and is an honors graduate from Tufts University in Massachusetts where he studied Economics and International Relations. While attending the University of San Francisco, Mr. Reznik interned at the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office and the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. In addition, he conducted research in the Dominican Republic for the Center for Law and Global Justice. In 2007, Mr. Reznik was the recipient of the Best Legal Brief award from the University of San Francisco’s Moot Court academic program.
Mr. Reznik was born in San Diego, CA and raised in Tijuana, Mexico. He is fluent in both English and Native Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Tufts University in Massachusetts
- Major: Economics and International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association