Mr. Thomas Georgianna is the Managing Attorney of the Civil Litigation Division and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Division of Boyd Law. Mr. Georgianna practices in the areas of general business litigation and commercial arbitration. Mr. Georgianna is a graduate of Point Loma Nazarene University (B.A., History/Political Science, 1998) and Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2001).
Prior to admission to the New York bar, Mr. Georgianna served as a student law clerk for the Hon. Judge Block at the United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York and worked on litigation spawned by the Enron scandal. Mr. Georgianna was admitted to practice in New York in 2002 where he practiced as in-house counsel for Country-Wide Insurance prior to relocating to California. Mr. Georgianna was admitted to practice in California in 2006 and is also admitted to the United States Federal District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California. One of Mr. Georgianna's areas of expertise is arbitration. While in New York, Mr. Georgianna took in excess of 120 arbitration awards administered by the American Arbitration Association.
- New York, 2002
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2001
- Point Loma Nazarene University , San Diego, California
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: History/Political Science
- Speaker at California Association of Business Brokers (CABB)