The San Diego construction litigation attorneys at Boyd Contreras APC, uses its experience with construction litigation in San Diego to advise and represent any party with a stake in a construction contract contact dispute, whether it involves a broken financing commitment or the enforcement of a mechanic's lien. Our clients include homeowners, commercial lessors, developers, contractors, materials suppliers, homeowner or condo associations, or anyone else asserting or defending a construction litigation claim.
Construction Litigation Lawyers in San Diego, California
Contact a knowledgeable construction litigation lawyer at Boyd Contreras APC, to learn how we integrate our understanding of the Southern California construction industry with advanced courtroom skills and dispute resolution strategies.
Types of Construction Litigation Cases
Our construction litigation attorneys can meet the demands of all kinds of construction litigation problems, whether simple or complex:
- Construction contract disputes between owners and developers, or between developers and contractors
- Construction financing disputes between lenders and owners
- Disputes related to construction projects interrupted by financing problems
- Payment or performance disputes involving general contractors, subcontractors, materials vendors, architects or design professionals
- Construction warranty litigation involving defects in design, materials or workmanship
- Negligence litigation related to substandard construction or repairs after a warranty period expires
- Replacement of a general contractor for problems meeting a budget or schedule
- Perfection and enforcement of mechanic's liens on residential or commercial projects
- Insurance coverage disputes related to construction warranty or defects claims
Boyd Contreras APC, makes it a point of pride to offer cost-effective litigation counsel in construction disputes of any degree of complexity. On larger projects, the involvement of numerous contractors, lenders and insurers means that what began as an apparently simple contract or warranty claim could eventually pull a dozen or more parties in as additional defendants or counterclaim plaintiffs.
Insurance Coverage Issues
The insurance coverage issues that apply to any given party's right of defense or indemnification must also be resolved in order to support the expenses of the litigation and promote settlement on favorable terms. In order to protect our clients' interests, our law firm assembles the right litigation team tailored to the demands of a given dispute and chosen to help you get the most mileage out of your litigation budget.
Contacting a Construction Litigation Attorney
Our attorneys help clients through out Southern California including these cities and counties:
- San Diego County
- Chula Vista
- El Cajon
- La Mesa
- La Jolla
- And More
To learn more about our experience and approach to client service, contact a San Diego construction litigation attorney at Boyd Contreras APC.